Monday, December 18, 2006

I Love This Time Of Year

I was just sitting here thinking how much I love This time of year. I love watching our children get so excited, I love having extra time off to be with my beautiful wife!! I love getting together with all of our friends, I love seeing all of our extended family and catching up on whats going on in their world.
I love the weather, well at least when it is actualy cold outside. I love the Music (James Taylor christmas). I am truly blessed this Christmas because God has really given me a wonderful gift, the gift of forgivness and restoration. I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season and a blessed time this christmas as well.

4 comments:

Carole Turner said...

Maria Carrey is scank but her Christmas CD is by far the best Christmas CD ever!

Now, I have heard a little of the Third Day Christmas Offerings and it sounds pretty good too.

Anonymous said...

You said it all when you talked about being forgiven and restored. God's one and only longing is forgivness and restoration. Only he can take what seems to be hopeless and breath life into it. As you know George and I are trusting God for His promise of healing and we stand firm believing God is who he said He is. You are blessed my friend with beautiful children and a gorgeous wife, but even more than that you are blessed with the realization of what you have. So many of us take our lives for granted until instantly we see that things can be over in a second. We are blessed and this season seems to bring it all home to settle in the heart.
Love y'all
Robin Waites

Carole Turner said...

Ammye, go check out Karen's blog..

karensporch.blogspot.com

Carole Turner said...

Ya'll gonna post again or what???